Sunday, March 21, 2010

Report on the day

Well, I'm off to bed in a moment, and just thought I'd blog a bit (this is getting quite addicting!). I'm going to try to start the day fresh in the morning. It's gonna be a bit of a crazy day since we have to go to Etobicoke right after the kids leave for school for some family counselling (that is where the LDSFS is and it's about an hour drive from here). It's good that we're getting some professional help, but it's yet another stress as I won't be able to get up and attack the house like I'd want to (after having the kids home all week, a LOT of things slid by the wayside)

My goal then, is to have the kitchen tidied before we leave (the dining room too would be bonus!) and to have decent lunches for the children. All this and get myself and all 7 children ready for the day before 9am. Hm.

This morning did not go the best. I ended up carrying my son to the car in his pjs because he refused to get dressed for church. Then I carried him into the church (fireman carry) to the men's room with his clothes so he could change. Not the best start to the day. I didn't end up walking because right when I was about to leave, that's when my husband came down the stairs and was .. I dunno, put out? that I was about to leave with none of the children. We were 40 minutes late for church. I really struggle with this, how to get there on time and still be in the mood, or rather have the spirit to actually get anything out of being there!

Going to try to fit some movement into my day tomorrow. Maybe I could get up a smidge early and do some yoga stretches, if nothing else. I really like yoga (well, what I've learned of it from the wii!). It feels good to stretch and bend, however I am extremely NOT flexible. I'd like to change that. I used to be pretty flexible as a child. Ok, it's after 11. I'm off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment